Mold Removal in Los Angeles
Eco-Friendly Mold Solutions in Santa Monica & Surrounding Areas
Mold removal is dangerous and should only be done by a professional. If you’ve experienced problems with a mildew-like smell or you have seen a mold infestation, it’s time to call our experts for removal. We use certified mold tests before and after treatment so you can be assured that your home is free of dangerous mold spores. Removing mold from your home can increase your indoor air quality and reduce symptoms of respiratory illness. Don’t continue to suffer in an unsafe space when the experts at Pyramid Restoration offer effective mold removal in Los Angeles.
Let us keep your home mold-free with complete restoration. You can reach us at (888) 228-1328 to speak to a member of our team today!
Don’t Let Unexpected Water Damage Destroy Your Dream
300+ Reviews on Google
Free Site Inspections
On-Call Technicians 24/7
15+ Years of Experience
45 Minutes or Less Response Time
Our experts are prepared to inspect and test your home for mold with a visual inspection where our technicians look for mold, monitor humidity, water intrusion, and an HVAC inspection. Then we will collect samples and test your indoor air quality to identify mold type and measure changes after treatment. Here are three common types of mold we find in homes:
- Aspergillus: This is a typical allergic mold found in food and HVAC systems. Immunocompromised people are the most susceptible to Aspergillus mold and can suffer allergic reactions and respiratory disease.
- Cladosporium: This looks black or green and is often “peppered” on painted surfaces, the back of toilets, and air ducts. This often triggers common allergy symptoms like watery eyes and a sore throat.
- White mold: Is easily treated as this mold is in its earliest stages of growth. This is often a powdery fungus that thrives in showers, crawl spaces, and basements.
The Danger of DIY Mold Removal
As a homeowner, you may be concerned about the first signs of mold, but DIY methods are often not long-lasting and can damage other parts of your home. Treating visible mold may seem like the solution, but mold can remain hidden in air ducts, crawl spaces, and deeply rooted behind walls without a professional inspection.
Our expert mold removal in Los Angeles provides:
- Proper mold disposal
- Exposure prevention
- Appropriate equipment
You may spend up to 90% of your time indoors, where hazardous pollutants are found 70% more than in outdoor spaces. A huge percentage of common illnesses are caused by polluted indoor air, and millions of people suffer from mold allergies every year. At any sign of mold, it’s vital to call Pyramid Restorations to eliminate these health hazards and effectively remove the mildew odor.
How to Reduce Mold
We eliminate mold using certified mold tests, protective coatings, and eco-friendly solutions. However, you can help prevent and reduce mold in your home with these tactics:
- Keep indoor plants: These can improve indoor air quality and remove volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that are health hazards.
- Let in the fresh air: Open your windows when cleaning to increase ventilation and reduce VOCs and carbon dioxide levels. Using green cleaning products that are water-based, non-toxic, and non-aerosol prevents you from trading mold for equally dangerous VOCs.
- Manage humidity levels: While showering, cooking, and cleaning, you want to increase ventilation as soon as possible to improve your indoor air quality and reduce humidity levels to stop mold growth.
Mold is a health hazard that can be prevented and permanently removed with the help of Pyramid Renovations. We have 15 years of experience providing expert mold removal in Los Angeles so that you can return to a cleaner home in no time.
Don’t live with these health hazards! Schedule your free estimate by calling us at (888) 228-1328 or filling out our online contact form.
Get a Fresh Start
Our Restoration Experts Are Here to Help
Fill out the form below or give us a call at (888) 228-1328